- What is Dengue
- symptoms of Dengue
- Precautions and Cure
- Home Remedies and a diet chart
It is a diseases which is more oftenly a dangerous viral diseases which is cause by female aedes aegypti female mosquito. This mosquito is a day biting mosquito means in a daylight, it bites. After rainfall or after rainy season, this diseases is start spreading.
- High fever which is also known as pyrexia, body temperature may increase upto 104 F or 38° C.
- Intensed Headache
- Back pain and eyes pain
- Depletion of platelets
- Red spots: specially on stomach
- Joint pain
- swallow glands
Precautions and Cure
- Be aware about your surroundings, clean your surroundings because that is a source of disease
- production of mosquito.
- Clean all the standing water around your surroundings
- Make a change in your living by using mosquito net on your windows
- Before sleeping check your bed mosquito net that it properly attach or not.
A specific medicine of this disease dengue is not available and after recognition of doctor, he/she takes 3-4 days to assuring about dengue, so its our duty to give home remedies to the patient with prescription by doctor.
Home remedies and diet chart
- Papaya leaves juice: leaves are should be freshly plucked , chop it and pour some water in it and after this grind and serve to the patient for twice a day. ( If platelets are less then 150000 then pour it thrice a day).
- Goat milk: goat milk is more suitable and more efficient for the patient ( twice a day when platelets are less than 1,00000.
- Azadirachta indica leaves juice ( Neam leaves): this is also helpful for patient and give this twice a day on empty stomach.
- Water is more important because dengue make body dehydrated, around 3 and 1/2 ltr water should be consumed by patient.
- Soup : ingredients are ginger,garlic,black paper,tomato and a pumpkin.
These juices are better in taste so you should use jaggery or gudd in it without using sugar.
Aromatherapy uses plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils and other aroma compound for improving psychological or physical well being.
Change flower everyday in room and use sunflower for patient positive energy.
These tips are helpful when you support your patient.